RSVP

Please send RSVP's to mort.hill@gmail.com
and they will be added to this page.

O'Hanlon Reunion 2008 St. Louis

YES WE'RE COMING


from St. Louis, Missouri
Patricia Clare O'Hanlon Hill
Mort Hill
Holly and Rick Schaumberger
Carrie, Phil, Max, Madeleine, and Trudy Wurm
Holly and Dave Campbell
Joe Schaumberger
Heidi and Shannon Craddock
Christine and Michael Burke
Susan Mosley
Derrick Mosley
Abigail Mosely, Lily and Lawrence Milbourn
Hannah Mosley, Austin, Nate and Sophie French
Maud, Steve, Maeve and Finnian Kelly
Brendon Burke

from Staten Island, New York
Jim, Kristi, Redmond, Jeremy and Christopher Hill

from Chicago, Illinois
Mort Burke

from Longmont, Colorado
Candy, Brian and Conor O'Hanlon

from Aurora, Colorado
Karlie, John and Julia Tierney

from Grand Junction, Colorado
Shannon , Casey, and Dylan Allen

from Sacramento, California
Saeed, Melissa and Alex Irani
Erin, Daithi, Shea, Aine & Siobhan Larkin

from Los Angeles, California
Michael Danahy and Fred Hunter

from San Diego, California
Casey O'Hanlon Howie

from Denver, Colorado
Eileen Danahy
Kerry Pat O'Hanlon

from Arvada, Colorado
John and Erin Giardino (and Alex hopefully from LA)

from Lakewood, Colorado
Elizabeth Giardino

from Parker, Colorado
Colin Giardino

from San Clemente, California
Shala and Bill Taylor

from Bishop, California
Mike and Elissa (Koelber) Kellner

from University Heights, Ohio
Maggie, Ben and Audrey Gerber

from Omaha, Nebraska
Rosemary and Craig Broadstone
Margie and Terry O'Hanlon
Kate and Phil Powell
Tom and Barb O’Hanlon Dineen
Peggy Dineen
Mike and Julie Dineen Swartz
Catharine “Cat” Swartz
Michael Swartz
Caroline Swartz

Dan and Julie (Parr), Rose, Hannah, Maggie, Molly, and Jake Vankat
Dennis, Monica, Nicholas and Lucy Parr
Patrick and Janna Powell
Kara,Troy, Meghann and Liam Plumb
Dave, Amy, Sammy and Rayah Schrad
Maureen Parr
Sannon, Frank, Zach, Zane and Aileen Zitek

from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tom and Ann Dineen
Tommy Dineen
Ryan Dineen
Maggie Dineen

from Lincoln, Nebraska
Chris and Debbie O'Hanlon

Regrets
fromWest Linn, Oregon
Brendan and Kathy O'Hanlon

Kathy and I will not be able to make it to this reunion, though we arecanceling out for the best of reasons. We're expecting Declan'slittle bro/sis to arrive around July 23rd, which is just too close tothe reunion. I wish we could be there, but next time around we'll beable to introduce another little one to the family.
Hopefully it will not be long before we see you again, but in the meantime take care and have a blast at the reunion.
Brendan, Kathy, and Declan O'Hanlon

from Denver, Colorado
Brooke Danahy Fogg
*** I kept forgetting to email you last week with my bad news. I will not be able to attend the reunion; I will be in Paris. I was really looking forward to it too. My mom will be able to bring back a lot of great stories and I hope to see tons of pics. xoxox Brooke Fogg***

from Grand Junction, Colorado

Grady Allen has a new job and can't attend the reunion this year.

from Portland, Oregon

I dig the reunion website man. I would like to come but I'm probably gonna be on the moon. Love ya,
God Bless,
Danny O'Hanlon

from San Diego

Casey Howie MAY not be coming but we sure hope she still does